I use energy healing techniques focused on the root of the problem causing imbalances in your emotional and physical body. I am a certified Emotion Code and Body Code Practitioner working with animals and people of all ages. The foundation of my work uses the simple but powerful energy healing techniques developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson, author of The Emotion Code—How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundance Health, Love, and Happiness.
I would be honored to work with you and help you on your healing journey. Check out my scheduling page for more information. Thank you!
The Emotion Code and Trapped Emotions
Everything is energy—from the chair in your house to your emotions. Each emotion, just like everything else in the universe, has a specific vibration. Emotions play a vital part of our human experience and are normally felt and then processed immediately. However, sometimes negative emotional energy becomes “trapped” during intense emotional events. These trapped emotions are invisible “balls of energy” that can lodge anywhere in the body. This negative energy distorts the normal energy field, causing imbalance in the body, which can lead to disease.
Clearing trapped emotions can give immediate relief for pain, but so many other symptoms, too. Trapped emotions can cause inflammation, pain, congestion, self-sabotage, recurring emotional distress, depression, anxiety and be related to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder. Trapped emotions can be related to almost everything! A single trapped emotion can create both physical and emotional problems. The Emotion Code is about finding these trapped emotions and releasing them forever. It is all explained in the The Emotion Code book.
Dr. Nelson’s book shares many testimonials of astonishing and sudden improvements in physical and emotional wellness. The following examples are from my own work with clients following Emotion Code sessions, including heart wall clearing.
- After clearing his heart wall, a young chef’s earnings nearly double at the restaurant where he works and he is making the most money he has ever made in his life.
- A chicken starts laying eggs again after not laying eggs for 6+ weeks following an attack on her coop where all the other hens were killed. She started laying again 4 days after one Emotion Code session and has continued laying daily in the months following.
- An extremely anxious cat is less anxious, doing several things he had never done before including allowing one caregiver to pick him up for the first time ever.
- A 30-something woman who wasn’t dating and was questioning she would find a man she feels connected to cleared her heart wall and is now dating several men who are possibilities.
- A violinist’s shoulder pain is gone.
- After clearing her heart wall, a 50-something woman is enjoying a better relationship with her inner self and feeling a new sense of freedom and lightness, noticing when old patterns come up but they don’t have a hold on her or any charge anymore.
- After clearing her heart wall, a 50-something woman has crystal clear clarity on romantic relationships in her life and is not afraid to have uncomfortable conversations to speak her truth.
- Another client is just happier and has more energy to do things she normally doesn’t, and she is thinking about taking her career to the next level.
- A 10-year old boy learning to swim at a relatively late age is fearful of putting his head under water at the beginning of the summer; at the end of the summer, he is doing the butterfly and considering swim team. While part of outcome was the lessons, mom believes several Body Code sessions addressing the fears early on contributed at least 40% to the positive outcome.
- A musician’s nerves are calmed before an important performance.
- A client’s neck and shoulder pain improves, and another client’s stiff shoulders instantly loosen up during session.
The Heart Wall
What is a Heart Wall? A heart wall is created by your subconscious mind and made up of negative energies and trapped emotions. Each emotion is a layer that acts as a “wall” around your heart for protection. It was put in place during intense emotional situations, but the “wall” stayed in place after the intense situation ended.
Both humans and animals can have heart walls—over 90% of humans have heart walls, including kids. Removing a heart wall allows the core essence of a person to radiate out into the universe.
A heart wall can cause both physical and emotional symptoms. Physically, it can cause chest, neck, or shoulder pain. Emotionally, it can cause depression, feelings of numbness or isolation, or relationship difficulty. A heart wall blocks your ability to fully give and receive love, and it can block you from success.
Your heart is the core of your being, the seat of your soul and all your creativity. Removing a heart wall can change your life—you can fall in love, get married, or get out of a bad relationship; your career can take off or you can change your career. It can bring more abundance in your life in all ways, including financial. Clearing your heart wall is a great place to start working with me and The Emotion & Body Code. It usually takes me 1 – 2 sessions to clear a heart wall.