Emotional and physical detox so often go hand in hand. As I help clients clear energetic blocks, they learn to live more intuitively, hearing their internal guidance more clearly for the best ways to nourish and balance their bodies with food and other beneficial lifestyle habits.
Amid current world events, now is an even more important time to treat your physical body good by ditching the processed food and sugar, eating a balanced whole food diet, and taking a few key supplements. In my private energy healing sessions, when using The Body Code system, I can be led to many things in the diet & lifestyle section – from evaluating water intake to allergies to nutritional needs to detox – that can lead to a discussion, coaching, and suggestions for the client.
I started my wellness practice a decade ago helping clients physically with cleansing and detox for years before adding energy healing to my professional offerings in 2017. I have many trainings and certification in natural health and herbs and also went to a health supportive cooking school back in the 90s. Below I offer my current favorite smoothie recipe, which I blend up most mornings in a high speed blender:
- 2 ripe bananas, with brown spots (or sub chia)
- 1 cup frozen berries (I used blueberries and some dragon fruit today)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- A couple pitted dates or equivalent amount of raisins, or good quality liquid stevia to taste
- 1 Tbsp bee pollen (optional, test for allergy if unsure)
- 1 cup water (or more to taste, especially if chia added)
- Optional: 1-2 Tbsp or more hemp seeds and/or chia seeds
By implementing small baby steps towards a healthy and balanced lifestyle, forgiving ourselves along the way when we’re not perfect, we can be amazed by how good we feel in body, mind, spirit!! Hear’s to clearing energetic blocks to hearing your internal wisdom loud and clear!